All returns must be agreed in advance. And all returns and any subsequent requests will be identified by the Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number that is assigned to the return.
The return policy is as follows:
- Always contact Autronica Fire and Security AS/Returns department before returning goods. Use the button above.
- We will provide an RMA number and a form that is to be printed out, completed with all relevant information and attached to the returned goods. Please make sure all the fields are filled in, to ensure an effective processing of your goods.
- The RMA number, referred to in section 2, is valid for 30 days (for exported goods, 45 days apply). If the returned goods are not received by this deadline, the number will be deleted.
- In cases where you want or need new items immediately, we will create a new sales order line and invoice. Possible credit notes for defective products will be evaluated when the returns have arrived and they have been controlled.
- If no product failure can be found during the control, we will not issue a credit, and the product will be returned to you by agreement. You will be responsible for the return shipping charges.
Prerequisite for the return of surplus material or incorrect orders
Unless otherwise agreed in writing with Autronica's sales department (NOTE: special agreements must be specified), any returns shall be processed according to Autronica's terms of sales and delivery, including the following:
- 30% deduction on the return of goods in unopened / undamaged packaging, no older than 1 year.
- No returns on customer-specified/customized items
- Returned goods with opened/damaged or inadequate packaging will be returned to the customer by agreement and the customer will be responsible for the return shipping charges.
Please note; All returns without a completed return form will be rejected and returned to the sender address. The customer will be responsible for the return shipping charges.