The growth in air traffic over the past 20 years has by far exceeded that of other sources of people transport. Just between 2003 and 2010, the number of flights between Norway and abroad increased by 76% *.
The consequences of evacuating an airport, with the following delays in air traffic, are severe, both to society and in direct economic losses.
There are many reasons why air traffic is delayed. Fire or unwanted alarms do not have to be one of them.
The AutroMaster is placed in the safety/operations building, providing full control and overview over all buildings at the airport - or every airport in the region.
Spends less time on daily operations:
- Easy enabling/disabling during maintenance
- Automatic logging of events
- Mobile operation
- Top system connecting all fire safety systems.
- Smart technology reduces the scope of manual control while increasing safety and doubling the detector lifetime
- Can control all airports from one central office
Benefit from early detection and timely notification, few unwanted alarms:
- Smart technology detects fire faster and eliminates unwanted alarms
- Handheld/tablet AutroMaster shows fire progress and indicates precise location
Get easy, clear information in an emergency situation:
- See where the alarm originates
- Faster handling of the situation
- Better and safer evacuation
- Can rehearse different scenarios without disturbing the everyday operation.
Get where they need to go on time, with a minimum of interruptions. They’re avoiding unnecessary, frightening situations, and get a better customer experience.
* Numbers from the Norwegian Institute of Transport Economics