A parking garage often contains a lot of dust, pollution, and exhaust, leading to challenges detecting fires. Standard smoke detection is usually not suitable.
Heat detecting cables or heat detectors are sometimes used to protect parking garages. However, such technologies require a lot of heat before reacting, especially if the detector is not situated directly above the fire.
Parking garages are often a part of a larger buildings, like shopping malls, hotels, hospitals or apartment buildings. Having a large amount of vehicles, including fuel, placed under a building with a massive amount of people, often sleeping or unable to evacuate without help, can lead to critical situations and loss of life.
- Smart technology prolongs the life cycle and enhances the precision of the detector
- Top system provides control of the entire building, and events are logged automatically
- Early detection means faster handling of the situation
- Smart technology enhances the precision of the detector, leading to fewer unwanted alarms
- Smart technology ensures faster fire detection and eliminates unwanted alarms
- Loop panels provide precise indication of location