Schools and daycare centers
Our children spend most of their day in school or preschool. Our biggest fear is that something will threaten their safety – whether it is fire or other threats.
The everyday life here focuses on play, education and development. For those owning and running these establishments, however, safety must always be a top priority.
Our job is protecting those closest to our hearts. How do we do that in the best way possible?
For larger school complexes, several AutroVoice MULTIVES systems can be connected in a redundant fibre network.
In order to activate the call point you need to flip open a lid connected to a local alarm. This alarm is not connected to the fire detection system, but will draw attention if activated unnecessarily. In a real fire situation an extra alarm will not make a difference, but hopefully it will stop the student from pressing the button.
- Can communicate directly with the classroom and give instructions in an emergency
- Smart technology makes time-consuming testing superfluous and simplifies control
- Smart technology detects fire faster and eliminates expensive emergency response due to false alarms
- Can communicate with classrooms, or the entire school
- Smart technology detects fire faster and eliminates unwanted alarms
- Loop panels provide precise indication of location
- Two-way communication through the voice alarm system
- Fire detection information panels pinpoint location of fire