Get where they need to go on time, with a minimum of interruptions. They’re avoiding unnecessary, frightening situations, and get a better customer experience.
The metro system is the blood stream of any large city - an exciting and vital part of the infrastructure. It is of great importance that we keep the metro up and running - without any unnecessary shut-downs - at all times.
The metro system is also exposed to threats against public security. Solid procedures and observant passengers is key to avoiding such crises, but should the unthinkable happen, it is critical to have a top quality fire safety system in place, avoiding sending passengers and crew into dangerous situations.
Large open spaces, a wide network of tunnels, and thousands of people pouring in and out of the stations daily make the metro a challenging place to protect.
Luckily, we love a challenge.
Redundant solutions means that f a panel is disabled due to an incident, another panel in the system will take control of the loop, ensuring continuous fire detection.
Our fire detection systems monitor their own panels and cabling. Additionally, our SelfVerify technology perform a check of every single detector, every day.
- Easy enabling/disabling duringmaintenance
- Automatic logging of events
- Mobile operation
- Top system connecting all fire safety systems.
- Smart technology reduces the scope of manual control while increasing safety and doubling the detector lifetime
- Daily self tests ensure any malfunctioning detectors are discovered immediately
Benefit from early detection and timely notification, few unwanted alarms:
- Smart technology detects fire faster and eliminates unwanted alarms
- Handheld/tablet AutroMaster shows fire progress and indicates precise location
- See where the alarm originates on fire alarm panel or top system
- Faster handling of the situation
- Can rehearse different scenarios without disturbing the everyday operations